Your success at college relies on you being enrolled onto the right courses, and we are committed to doing everything we can to achieve this. With over 30 A Level courses and 35 vocational courses to choose from, we’re confident you will find the right combination of courses to meet your future needs. We advise students to select courses in line with their future plans, but you should also consider subjects you have shown ability in and that you will enjoy.
We offer A Level courses and vocational courses (equivalent to A Levels) at level three, which are studied over two years. Your options are as follows:
- A Level courses or
- Vocational courses or
- A combination of A Level and vocational courses.
Vocational courses are divided into three categories:
- Single award (equivalent to one A Level)
- Double award (equivalent to two A Levels)
- Triple award (equivalent to three A Levels).
We recommend that you study the equivalent to three A Levels. In addition, all students are expected to complete work experience and participate in enrichment activities.
Level 3 College Entry Requirements
- GCSE English grade 5
- GCSE Maths grade 5
- At least three other GCSEs at grade 4 and above
- A good school reference, including attendance and behaviour
- Making a good impression at the college pre-enrolment interview.
If you do not obtain the grades that you require at GCSE we have a solution! You can enrol on to some of our level two, one year, vocational courses, which are each equivalent to two GCSEs whilst working towards and resitting your GCSE English Language or Maths GCSE as required. These qualifications will then enable you to progress onto level 3 programmes in the following year.
Click here to view our current prospectus.