Vision, Mission & Values
To be an outstanding, high achieving college which inspires and challenges young people to become the best that they can be.
To achieve our vision, we will:
- Set high expectations and standards in all our work
- Develop our staff – they are key to our success
- Have excellent teaching, learning and individual support
- Offer a broad, challenging curriculum for all which supports successful progression to advanced level and beyond
- Provide outstanding development opportunities for the able and talented through our college academies
- Nurture independence, resilience and joy for learning in all our students
- Provide first class facilities – a safe, challenging environment
- Support and respect all who we work with, and maintain close partnerships with families, schools and employers
We are committed to inspiring and challenging our students to be the best they can be. That is why we expect all students and staff at Richard Taunton to uphold our values throughout their college life.
The expectations we have are based on three key words:
We ask all students and staff to reflect on how these three words might relate to their experience of college and the world beyond.