To be the sixth form college of choice for all our community – an outstanding, high achieving college which inspires and challenges young people to become the best that they can be.
To achieve our vision, we will:
- Set high expectations and standards in all our work
- Develop our staff – they are key to our success
- Have excellent teaching, learning and individual support
- Offer a broad, challenging curriculum for all which supports successful progression to advanced level and beyond
- Provide outstanding development opportunities for the able and talented through our college academies
- Nurture independence, resilience and joy for learning in all our students
- Provide first class facilities – a safe, challenging environment
- Support and respect all who we work with, and maintain close partnerships with families, schools and employers
- Integrity – We have a strong common purpose and operate in a culture of mutual respect, honesty and trust where all feel safe and valued.
- Hard Work – Success is achieved through commitment and dedication.
- Ambition – We are massively ambitious for our students, our community and ourselves. We do not collude with low expectations and we pursue the highest standards and the most ambitious progression routes for all.
- Equality – We benefit from being a diverse community, we celebrate and champion inclusion in all we do.
- Unconditional Support – We have high expectations and clear boundaries, and we ensure that our students are known, understood, supported and challenged to meet those high expectations and succeed.
- Listening – We welcome challenge, and we listen to the opinions of students, staff and other stakeholders to inform all aspects of our activity.
- Resilience – Never give in! Confidence, independence and resilience are key to employability.