Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Richard Taunton, we celebrate equality, diversity and inclusion by welcoming students and staff from all backgrounds and origins.
Our aim is to:
- Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Act
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a relevant protected characteristic and those who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a relevant protected characteristic and those who do not share it
We will do this by:
- Ensuring we are effective in sending our strong, clear messages (internally and externally) to a diverse range of audiences about our commitment to diversity
- Ensuring that people at all levels within our organisation are enhancing their learning around equality, diversity and inclusion
- Providing a welcoming environment which is accessible and accommodating of all stakeholders’ diverse needs
- Not tolerating bullying, discrimination and harassment, and having related procedures which are effectively implemented and understood
Committing to continuous improvement by building equality, diversity and inclusion into our long-term strategic plans and short-term goals.