Vocational (Level 3)
Sports Coaching (Saints Foundation)
THIS EXCITING AND SKILLS-DRIVEN COURSE INVOLVES A COMBINATION OF ACADEMIC STUDY AND PRACTICAL SPORT TO EQUIP YOU FOR WORKING IN A TEACHING OR COACHING INDUSTRY.
The course is currently run in partnership with Saints Foundation and gives you work experience within the foundation. You will also undertake the FA Level 1 Coaching in Football Certificate, the Level 2 Multi Skills Award, and the Junior Football Leaders Award.
- Careers in the sport & active leisure industry
- Health, wellbeing and sport
- Developing coaching skills
- Applied coaching skills
- Sport development
- Self-employment in sport and physical activity
- Organising events in sports and physical activity.
Coach, teacher, personal trainer, massage therapist, sports data analyst, nutritionist.
Sports Science, Sports Therapy, Sport and Recreational Management, Sports Psychology, Football Studies.