Vocational (Level 3)
Sports Coaching (Saints Foundation)
THIS EXCITING AND SKILLS-DRIVEN COURSE INVOLVES A COMBINATION OF ACADEMIC STUDY AND PRACTICAL SPORT TO EQUIP YOU FOR WORKING IN A TEACHING OR COACHING INDUSTRY.
The course is currently run in partnership with Saints Foundation and gives you work experience within the foundation. You will also undertake the FA Level 1 Coaching in Football Certificate, the Level 2 Multi Skills Award, and the Junior Football Leaders Award.
- Careers in the sport & active leisure industry
- Health, wellbeing and sport
- Developing coaching skills
- Applied coaching skills
- Sport development
- Self-employment in sport and physical activity
- Organising events in sports and physical activity.
Coach, teacher, personal trainer, massage therapist, sports data analyst, nutritionist.
Sports Science, Sports Therapy, Sport and Recreational Management, Sports Psychology, Football Studies.
At least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including Maths and English Language.