SPANNING THE BEHAVIOUR OF SUBATOMIC PARTICLES, RIGHT UP TO UNDERSTANDING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, PHYSICS TACKLES THE UNDERLYING NATURE OF EVERYTHING.
This challenging and rewarding course delves deep into the fundamental nature of the universe and looks at how we can explain and mathematically model the myriad phenomena that exist in nature.
- Forces and motion
- Waves, interference, light and sound
- Quantum theory & photon model of light
- Electric charge and electric circuits
- Circular motion and oscillations
- Thermal energy and the gas laws
- Medical physics and particle physics
- Electric, gravitational and magnetic fields
- Astrophysics and cosmology.
Engineer, medical physicist, financial analyst, computer scientist, environmental scientist, materials scientist, industrial researcher, product designer, research technician, meteorologist.
Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Radiography, Architecture, Medicine, Science.