A Level (Level 3)
THIS COURSE EMPHASISES HOW MATHEMATICAL IDEAS ARE INTERCONNECTED AND HOW MATHEMATICS CAN BE APPLIED TO MODEL SITUATIONS.
You will learn about mathematical argument, language and proof as well as mathematical problem solving and modelling. You will cover a wide range of topics, including pure mathematics, statistics, and mechanics.
- Proof, algebra and functions
- Geometry and trigonometry
- Sequences and series
- Statistical sampling, distributions and hypothesis testing
- Quantities and units in mechanics
- Kinematics, moments and forces.
Architect, actuary, accountant, cartographer, data analyst, engineer, financial analyst, investment banker, project manager, quantity surveyor, software engineer, web designer.
Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business.