Vocational (Level 3)
STUDYING DANCE IS A FANTASTIC WAY TO IMPROVE YOUR TECHNICAL AND CHOREOGRAPHIC SKILLS AND BECOME A MORE COMPETENT AND CONFIDENT PERFORMER.
This highly practical course will deepen your understanding of the human anatomy, dance history, and develop your skills in dance technique and analysis. There will also be the opportunity to perform in events such as a Dance Showcase, Dance Live!, and our end of year production.
- Contemporary dance technique
- Group performance workshop
- Choreographic skills
- Group choreography & Rock Challenge.
- Developing skills & techniques for live performance
- Investigating practitioners work
- Dance history, learning professional dance repertoire.
Performer, dancer, teacher, arts administrator, dance therapist, arts management, choreographer, dance school instructor.
Dance, Creative Arts, Street Arts, Performance Arts, Choreography, Musical Theatre. Many students progress to prestigious dance and drama schools including Urdang Academy, Trinity Laban and Bird College.