A Level (Level 3)
FAMOUSLY REFERRED TO AS THE SCIENCE OF LIFE, BIOLOGY IS A FASCINATING SUBJECT THAT CAN GIVE YOU A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF LIVING THINGS.
Throughout your studies, you will broaden your knowledge of the major systems of the human body, explore the interactions of organisms in their environment, and learn about the principles behind evolution and genetics.
- Biological molecules
- Cell structure
- Exchange with the environment
- Genetic information, variation, and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers and metabolic activities
- Organism response to changes in environment
- Genetics, populations, evolution, and ecosystems.
Doctor, paramedic, midwife, nurse, physiotherapist, environmentalist, teacher, environmental scientist.
Biology, Medicine, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Physiotherapy, Veterinary Science, Nursing, Midwifery, Teaching.