Our Library contains a wide variety of resources to help you succeed on your chosen courses. Our experienced and friendly team of librarians are on hand to help students, whether it’s looking for a book, finding an online resource or developing important research skills.
In addition to our well-stocked book collection, we also offer:
- A study area with PC’s and Apple Macs, plus access to printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Study spaces for group work and individual quiet study
- WiFi, so students can work from their own devices if they wish
- Subscriptions to over 80 magazines and newspapers
- A wide range of DVDs
- Remote access to electronic resources such as E-Books and online journals
- Wider reading and fiction books
All students automatically become members of the Library at enrolment, and have full access to computers and study areas. An introduction to the Library will form part of your Induction programme at the start of the year.