Vocational (Level 3)
Uniformed Public Services
THIS DYNAMIC COURSE WILL HELP PREPARE YOU PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FOR A CAREER IN THE UNIFORMED PUBLIC SERVICES.
You will participate in a number of adventurous activities such as climbing and canoeing, as well as an overnight camping expedition. Additionally, there will be a range of outside speakers and trips to the different public services in order to gain knowledge and first-hand experience.
Students on this course are required to undertake course-related work experience in sports science laboratories at local universities.
- Citizenship and diversity
- Behaviour and discipline in the uniformed protective services
- Teamwork, leadership and communication
- Global affairs, the media and the uniformed protective services
- Government and the protective services
- Planning for and responding to emergency incidents
- Principles of managing security threats
- Criminal investigation procedures and practices
Army, Navy, Air Force, police officer, fire fighter, paramedic, prison officer.
Management, Business, Public Services, Criminology, Policing.