EXPLORE THE PHYSIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF SPORT ON THIS EXCITING AND PRACTICAL COURSE.
By combining academic study with sport (team and individual), you will gain the knowledge and skills required to pursue a successful career in the sporting industry. You will also gain experience of speaking in front of groups, planning, and delivering different practical activities.
Students on this course are required to undertake course-related work experience.
- Careers in the sport & active leisure industry
- Health, wellbeing and sport
- Developing and applying coaching skills
- Self-employment in sport and physical activity
- Organising events in sports and physical activity
- Functional sports massage
- Fitness testing
- Practical sport application
Coach, teacher, personal trainer, massage therapist, sports data analyst, nutritionist.
Sports Science, Sports Therapy, Sport and Recreational Management, Sports Psychology, Football Studies.