A Level (Level 3)
THIS FASCINATING COURSE WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO QUESTION WHAT YOU SEE, READ, AND HEAR, AND WILL HELP YOU ACQUIRE AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE MEDIA WORKS.
You will have the opportunity to analyse a range of media forms (including television, music and video games) and engage in key critical debates. You will also develop your own practical media skills by producing and editing your own media content.
- Investigating the media
- Investigating media forms and products
- Media production
- Deconstruction of media texts
- Media debates and audience responses
- Media products, industries and audiences
- Media forms and products in depth
- Cross-media production
- Independent and international media products
Journalist, film director, film editor, cameraman, marketing professional.
Media, Communication and Culture, Creative Writing, Communications, Marketing, Media Production, Journalism.