Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
DEVELOP THE IMPORTANT SKILLS REQUIRED FOR A ROLE IN THE HEALTHCARE SECTOR.
Understand the concepts of decontamination and waste management – and the consequences of not carrying out these processes. Learn about infection prevention and control in a range of healthcare settings and scenarios to help you contextualise your learning. Gain industry-relevant knowledge and give your career a boost.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings.
- Free to Eligible Learners (Eligibility will be assessed at enrolment)
- 12 Week Course
- There are No Entry Requirements
- Online and Telephone Support from a Qualified Assessor/Tutor
- 4 Units to Pass Within this Qualification
- Nationally Accredited Qualification
12 Week Course
You must be 19 or over to access this course.