Principles of End of Life Care
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF OPTIMUM PATIENT CARE.
Improve your healthcare skills to strengthen relationships and interactions with those in your supervision. Develop the knowledge and principles that underpin outstanding care and treatment of those in vulnerable medical states. Gain or develop key transferable skills applicable in a range of roles within the health sector.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care:
- Free to Eligible Learners (Eligibility will be assessed at enrolment)
- 12 Week Course
- There are No Entry Requirements
- Online and Telephone Support from a Qualified Assessor/Tutor
- 6 Units to Pass Within this Qualification
- National Accredited Qualification
12 Week Course
You must be 19 or over to access this course.