A Level (Level 3)
UNCOVER THE CAUSES OF THE MAJOR ECONOMIC CRASH IN 2008 AND EVALUATE THE UK’S DECISION TO LEAVE THE EU ON THIS FASCINATING ECONOMICS COURSE.
Throughout your studies, you will explore the micro and macro economy, both on a national and global scale. You will learn about how scarce resources are allocated and the challenges governments face in dealing with globalisation, pollution and ageing populations.
- The basic economic problem of scarcity
- How markets work and why they fail
- The need for government intervention
- How the macro economy works and performs
- The role of government policy
- International trade.
Economist, accountant, actuarial analyst, data analyst, financial risk analyst, forensic accountant, investment analyst, statistician.
Economics, Business, Management, Human Resources, Accountancy, Law, Finance, Politics, Economics.