If you enjoy analysing and solving problems, want to learn more about software design and development, and are excited by the emerging technical trends such as Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality, then this could be the course you’ve been looking for!
Studying this T-Level will help you develop an understanding of a broad range of issues relevant to the digital sector. You will gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in the workplace by spending 315 hours in industry placement during your course.
- Ethical and moral implications
- Digital environments: including physical, virtual and cloud
- Internet security
- Testing software, hardware and data
- Designing and testing software
- Changing, maintaining and supporting software
- Creating solutions.
At least five GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths