LEARN ABOUT FACTORS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO EFFECTIVE DEMENTIA CARE.
Gain a practical insight into effective social and medical treatment. Understand more about the benefits of a person-centred approach. Discover how interaction and active engagement provides relief for individuals with dementia.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Each unit contains an assessment to demonstrate your knowledge of each subject area. Once you successfully complete all units you will achieve a Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care.
- Free to Eligible Learners (Eligibility will be assessed at enrolment)
- 12 Week Course
- There are No Entry Requirements
- Online and Telephone Support from a Qualified Assessor/Tutor
- Assessments: 6 Units to Pass Within this Qualification
- Qualification: Nationally Accredited Qualification
12 Week Course
You must be 19 or over to access this course.