A Level (Level 3)
THIS MODERN, DYNAMIC COURSE ENCOURAGES THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF BUSINESS CONCEPTS BY EXPLORING EVENTS IN THE BUSINESS WORLD AND RELATING THEM TO THEORIES AND PRACTICE.
It will provide you with an introduction to the main elements of business such as marketing, finance, operations, and human resources, and will explore how these contribute to achieving business objectives.
- Enterprise and business function
- Stakeholders and external influences
- Accounting and human resources
- Operation management
- Business strategies and decision making
- Marketing and communication
- Contingency and crisis management
Accountant, banker, lawyer, government worker, insurance advisor, marketing manager, business consultant, public sector worker, teacher.
Business Management, International Business, Business and Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Management, Economics, Politics.