Gain a deeper understanding of the civil court system and criminal law, as well as the way law impacts every facet of our lives.
You will learn to apply the legal concepts in a practical and theoretical way and develop skills in analysis, case research, and independent thinking.
- How laws are made and influences on legislation
- Legal professionals, legal advice, and funding
- Elements of crime (non-fatal offences, homicide, property offences)
- Police powers and sentencing
- Formation of marriage, divorce and maintenance.
At least five GCSEs at a grade 4 or above, including English.