A Level (Level 3)
OFTEN REFERRED TO AS THE LANGUAGE OF BUSINESS, ACCOUNTING IS A SUBJECT THAT CAN KICK-START A CAREER IN A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES.
Throughout this course you will learn how to prepare detailed financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies. You will also gain an insight into how these statements are used by a variety of stakeholders to assess the performance of their businesses.
- The role of the accountant in business and types of business organisation
- Double entry booking and preparation of the trial balance
- Analysis and evaluation of financial information
- Budgets such as cash, production, payables, receivables, and labour
- Interpretation, analysis and communication of accounting information
- Ethical considerations.
Accountant, company secretary, investment analyst, forensic accountant, actuarial analyst.
Accounting, Finance, Banking & Finance, Finance Management, Finance Investment & Risk.