Our library provides a light and spacious environment with a wide variety of resources to help you succeed on your chosen courses. Our experienced and friendly team of librarians are on hand to help you to develop your research skills, locate a particular book or online resource or navigate the library catalogue.
In addition to our well stocked book collection, which supports all courses, we also offer:
- Study area with computer facilities (over 60 PCs and MACs) as well as access to printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Zoned areas for individual silent study or group work
- Over 50 magazines and newspapers
- A wide range of DVDs with viewing facilities
- Remote access to electronic resources such as e-books and online journals
- Wider reading and fiction books
The college is wireless-enabled therefore, you are able to use your own devices.
All students automatically become members of the Library. On joining the college, you will be given an induction to the library.